This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM different HTTPS websites on one public IP

Hello

I have seen the current question has been posted in various forums but other than saying "yes this can be done" there does not appear to be any clear documentation on HOW to do this.

Can someone please help me with a document or screenshots on HOW to configure multiple SSL websites through a Sophos UTM with one public IP Address? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Within virtual webserver-definition you have to select the correct domain for these specific webserver.

With a simple certificate you have to select an available FQHN from dropdown-list.

... but with wildcard-certificate you have to remove the *.mydomain.com from list and add the myserver.mydomain.com definition.

Otherwise, this definition catch all servers matching the " * " ... all.

If this definition is correct already, check if there is a "Request Redirection" definition within Request Redirection.

If there is no logging within Webserver-protection-log, check if you have defined a NAT-rule for this external IP too.

I think DNAT take place above WAF.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Within virtual webserver-definition you have to select the correct domain for these specific webserver.

With a simple certificate you have to select an available FQHN from dropdown-list.

... but with wildcard-certificate you have to remove the *.mydomain.com from list and add the myserver.mydomain.com definition.

Otherwise, this definition catch all servers matching the " * " ... all.

If this definition is correct already, check if there is a "Request Redirection" definition within Request Redirection.

If there is no logging within Webserver-protection-log, check if you have defined a NAT-rule for this external IP too.

I think DNAT take place above WAF.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data