This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

PROBLEM Sopos UTM AH00026: found %2f (encoded '/')

Hello Everyone

Any way to fix this problem from Sophos UTM GUI?
We want to publish our webapplication but we are facing some problems with "/" decoding.

Was this Problem solved before?

LOG FROM SOPHOS:

2020:06:22-15:13:58 firewall-1 httpd[29313]: [core:notice] [pid 29313:tid 3750837104] [client xxxxxxx] AH00026: found %2f (encoded '/') in URI (decoded='/core/rest/secure/media/storeFileContent/test/TestP.ruletree'), returning 404

Our SOPHOS Firewall SG310 UTM 9 (Firmware version: 9.702-1)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Lukas and welcome to the UTM Community!

I'm confused about your question.  First, this is the forum for the UTM Manager Application - a separate app that is used to manage multiple UTMs.  Next, you talk about publishing a web application, but you show us a line from the HTTP Daemon log which only records actions taken by the code when someone accesses WebAdmin or the User Portal.

I'll move this thread to the Web Server Security forum.  Please show us a picture of the error you're seeing.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Lukas and welcome to the UTM Community!

I'm confused about your question.  First, this is the forum for the UTM Manager Application - a separate app that is used to manage multiple UTMs.  Next, you talk about publishing a web application, but you show us a line from the HTTP Daemon log which only records actions taken by the code when someone accesses WebAdmin or the User Portal.

I'll move this thread to the Web Server Security forum.  Please show us a picture of the error you're seeing.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data