This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trying to reset passwords using Setup but keep running into "Missing Access Right to credential store" error

We are in the process of changing passwords and I reset the SophosDB AD password which broke Enterprise Console.  The recommended way is to re-run setup.exe, but everytime I do, I get a "Missing access rights" error.  The Credential Store is running under NT SERVICE\Sophos.Credential.Store.Service and NT SERVICE\All Services has logon as service rights.  How do I get past this error?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You've posted this in the wrong group ... this is for UTM firewall.  Although I am a moderator I can't seem to be able to move this to the proper group (this forum SW is a mystery sometimes).  Try reposting here:  Sophos Community  -- and I'd start a support case.  I think I also recall seeing something about this is in the KB too.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• You've posted this in the wrong group ... this is for UTM firewall.  Although I am a moderator I can't seem to be able to move this to the proper group (this forum SW is a mystery sometimes).  Try reposting here:  Sophos Community  -- and I'd start a support case.  I think I also recall seeing something about this is in the KB too.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data