This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Download SSL VPN Client without Certificate

Hello,
we like to enroll the SSL VPN Client in our Office but i can not find a place for downloading the single Client without a Certificate.

Obviously we do not like to enroll it with a Usercertificate.

Is there a hidden place to download the client?

wbr
Tibor

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • thank you for this hint and your support!
    This "Action" Header never catched my eye.
    I think there are more "Action" Headers across the Webadmin, hiding usefull features :-).

But now i have to choose a User and therefore i think the userdata will be in the Setup.exe.
    If we install this across the office then we would have this userdata on every Notebook.

I thought to install the "naked" Client on every notebook and every User can download his Certificate via the userportal by himself.
  • thank you for this hint and your support!
    This "Action" Header never catched my eye.
    I think there are more "Action" Headers across the Webadmin, hiding usefull features :-).

But now i have to choose a User and therefore i think the userdata will be in the Setup.exe.
    If we install this across the office then we would have this userdata on every Notebook.

I thought to install the "naked" Client on every notebook and every User can download his Certificate via the userportal by himself.
Children
No Data