This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN address scheme

Hi,

I have setup an SSL VPN and an L2TP VPN on my ASG 220.  The L2TP we are using for iOS devices.   Everything works perfectly when I access my internal network resources from my LTE iPhone service. However, when I connect the VPN over Wi-Fi it cannot find any 192.168.1.*** resources   I assume this is due to an address scheming problem? Can anyone help?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks! It would be a MAJOR headache to change subnets at the office. What tricks would you recommend? I only have a few resources that need to be made available remotely, so my thought was to simply put an A record in my office DNS server so that remote users could still access the resources simply by using the \servername\ instead of the 192.169.1.*** IP address?

Would this more or less resolve my issue?
  • Thanks! It would be a MAJOR headache to change subnets at the office. What tricks would you recommend? I only have a few resources that need to be made available remotely, so my thought was to simply put an A record in my office DNS server so that remote users could still access the resources simply by using the \servername\ instead of the 192.169.1.*** IP address?

Would this more or less resolve my issue?
Children
No Data