So this is new to me. These are the steps I assume I need to install and configure a VPN client.
1. I created the user account on the firewall. I tested the connection on a windows laptop without error.
2. On the iPad I launch the url for the user portal.
3. Logon using the credentials provided. Then navigate to the VPN tab.
4. Under SSL VPN client I select "Download configuration for Android/IOS
5. The file downloads.
6. This is the config file and not the client install. If I launch "OpenVPN" I can't seem to import the file.
This thread was automatically locked due to age.