This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VPN users to remote site over IPSec

Hi,

I have two sites connected over IPSec VPN using some third party routers.

192.168.10.0/24 - primary site

192.168.9.0/24 - secondary site

I have my UTM running as a VM in the primary site with just one network interface. It is used primarily just for VPN and web protection.

192.168.10.10/24 - IP of the UTM appliance

10.10.10.0/24 - subnet for the SSL VPN users

I want my SSL VPN users to be able to access the second/remote site, but looks like I am having a routing problem. If I SSH into the UTM appliance and ping something in the remote site, it is working, but if I connect to SSL VPN it is not working. I have tried adding a static route on the UTM appliance but I get the same result. Somehow I have to tell the appliance that traffic coming from the SSL VPN pool needs to go trough 192.168.10.254 (gateway of the primary site). The strange thing is that the appliance already knows this gateway since it is using it for internet access.

Firewall on the appliance is allow all from any.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Adrian

La interfețe arată ca subrețeaua VPN SSL Looking at the interfaces looks like the SSL VPN subnetPrivirea la interfețe arată ca subrețeaua VPN SSLLooking at the interfaces looks like the SSL VPN subnetla interfețe arată ca subrețeaua VPN SSLLooking at the interfaces looks like the SSL VPN subnetPrivirea la interfețe arată ca subrețeaua VPN SSLLooking at the interfaces looks like the SSL VPN subnet
Detected language : English

This thread was automatically locked due to age.