This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Program stops responding

After logging in, the program becomes unresponsive after making a change, or just after a minute or two. The time out  time is 1900 seconds

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • To be more specific, I login. In this instance, I was trying to edit and allow for white list websites. I was able to add a website, but when I wanted to edit, I was not allowed. When I attempted, I would get a small box about 0.25” x 3” that had inside “edit white list/blacklist object.” To the right is the? For help and then an  x.. There is an orange line beneath the words “white list/blacklist.” The portion of the rectangle beneath the words is blank. In order to be able to continue to use the program, I either have to login again or, bizarrely, proceed to the help page. This nonresponsiveness can occur in a matter of seconds. Timeout time is set to 1900 seconds.

• Hi,

Please post screenshot of the error.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Reply Children