This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM service down / Sophos UTM Manager inactive

Hi Guys,

we got pretty much the same issue as described here:
LINK

and we would love to try the solution of deleting the accd as mentioned in that post.

However before we try that, what would be the result of it? Would items like ipsec and vpn setups also be deleted?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Not sure if you are were able to get this resolved or not, but I had this issue a while back.  After talking to support, if I am not mistaken the problem was an apostrophe in the title of one of our UTMs.  I believe that support was able to delete that and get it running for me.  For the time being, I restored a backup config onto another box with an older SUM version.
  • Not sure if you are were able to get this resolved or not, but I had this issue a while back.  After talking to support, if I am not mistaken the problem was an apostrophe in the title of one of our UTMs.  I believe that support was able to delete that and get it running for me.  For the time being, I restored a backup config onto another box with an older SUM version.
Children
No Data