This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Launching WebAdmin For A UTM From SUM Gateway Restrists Lists to Ten Items.

Whenever I launch a WebAdmin session for a managed UTM from the Sophos UTM Manager Gateway The user preferences tab is gone and there are only 10 items per page. With the user preferences tab gone you cannot even change it within the session each time when needed. Logging directly into the UTM shows the user preferences tab and when I view a list I can see my chosen 500 item preference.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a needed feature request but it is most definitely an annoyance because it is a pain in the butt to have to click page after page to find what you're looking for or do a search when you could just scroll.

Only having to remember one login for the Gateway and then being able to login directly to all UTMs from the Gateway is a great convenience but The user experience is severely diminished by this loss of preference functionality.

I searched the forms and could find nothing about it. Can anyone shed any light on this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.