This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

4.203 breaks communication w/ old FW

Hi all.  Just updated SUM to 4.203, and it seems to have broken communication with 3 of my older firewalls.  One is an ASG-425 running 7.511, one is an UTM-220 running 8.313, and the last is a UTM-120 running 8.309.  All of them show with the red jagged "offline" symbol in SUM, and it happened exactly after I upgraded.  Anyone else seen this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Apparently they broke backwards compatibility in this release; we did have one customer that still had older hardware that was on 8.313 and it does not connect to SUM either -- not a big deal in our case, as we are swapping in a 9.2xx appliance there today anyway.

BTW, I recommend you move off of Version 7.*** as soon as possible; it is no longer supported or updated... and 8.x will be dropped from the support rolls at the end of the year.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.