This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM 4.1 don't update automatic

Hi,

My sum don't "see" the available updates and now i try to upload one trough the web interface but it looks like that's not working also.
can i upload the update with ssh in i folder on the system?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hey Pieter,

there is no official up2date support before SUM 4.2. If you want to update your SUM 4.101-8 you have to create and download a backup, then download the ISO of the wanted version and install it. After the successful installation you should upload and restore your backup.

Since SUM 4.2 you have an automatic up2date process via our up2date channel.

Regards,
    Sebastian

FYI: The up2date name scheme is u2d-sys-$source_version-$destination_version: i.e. u2d-sys-4.104010-105003 updates SUM 4.104-10 to SUM 4.105-3. There is no official up2date package for your source version SUM 4.101-8 therefore the up2dates are failing.
  • Hey Pieter,

there is no official up2date support before SUM 4.2. If you want to update your SUM 4.101-8 you have to create and download a backup, then download the ISO of the wanted version and install it. After the successful installation you should upload and restore your backup.

Regards,
    Sebastian

FYI: The up2date name scheme is u2d-sys-$source_version-$destination_version: i.e. u2d-sys-4.104010-105003 updates SUM 4.104-10 to SUM 4.105-3. There is no official up2date package for your source version SUM 4.101-8 therefore the up2dates are failing.
Children
  • Hey Pieter,

Regards,
    Sebastian

What is the process for finding out about up2date releases for SUM?  They do not appear to be announced on the blog.