This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Remove write protected objects

Hi,

I configured a VPN using SUM. Now, one of the firewall doesn't exists anymore.
If i now try to remove the VPN from SUM it hangs, because it can't reach one of the firewalls. But, because of this, it doesn't removes the VPN/Objects from the accessible firewall neither.

So, two questions:

1. How can i remove the write protected objects from the accessible firewall? cc?
    (Without releasing all SUM objects of course)

2. How to remove the VPN connection from SUM?

Thanks
Urs

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hey Urs,

could you please provide which versions of the SUM and the UTM you are using? The normal behaviour would be that the VPN connections are removed anyway on both - UTM and SUM. And therefore you can't remove the VPN connection neither via webadmin nor cc.

Regards,
    Sebastian
  • Forgot to mention. After a reboot of SUM the VPN was gone on the SUM and UTM. Was latest 4.1.
  • Hi !
    I've the same issue : one UTM crash and I need to re-image it.
    SUM see an old UTM (offline) and a new one (with a different name) and I can't delete the old one because it's used by a site 2 site VPN...and I can't delete the site 2 site VPN because UTM is offline [:(]
    I've open a ticket but support is still investigating without result.

Olivier
  • In this case you should be able to join the old and the new UTM!

Go to "Management >> Registration" and click the "Join"-Button of the old offline UTM and select the new one as destination Gateway
  • In this case you should be able to join the old and the new UTM!

Go to "Management >> Registration" and click the "Join"-Button of the old offline UTM and select the new one as destination Gateway

Ho great ! Thank you ! Sophos support has not been able to find [:)]