This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ports needed for communication from UTM to/from SUM

Hello,
I've been reading through the documentation and I'm unable to find any information on what ports are used between the UTM and SUM (Using 9.2 and 4.2 respectively).

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi and welcome aboard,
    there used to be all that detail in either the UTM management page or the SUM management page. I have checked all pages and nothing, a bit strange.

The UTMs connect to the SUM via port 4433, If you are managing external UTMs you will need to create a DNAT rule. I also have DNAT rules for external access to the SUM webadmin and ssh, on different ports to those used by the UTM.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Hi and welcome aboard,
    there used to be all that detail in either the UTM management page or the SUM management page. I have checked all pages and nothing, a bit strange.

The UTMs connect to the SUM via port 4433, If you are managing external UTMs you will need to create a DNAT rule. I also have DNAT rules for external access to the SUM webadmin and ssh, on different ports to those used by the UTM.

Ian

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Children
No Data