This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SUM 4.2 free license

Maybe a dummy question, but I've spent a lot of time finding this on my own before posting here.
Where can I obtain that famous free license ?...[:)]

What I've tried already:

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks for helping, but it looks like this is a kind of a problem that cannot be solved on the forum, so I will escalate this up to my Sophos partner company support.

It is not an emergency situation. I was evaluating SUM for training purposes and when trial license expired after 30 days I found that I cannot login anymore without licence file (?), and concluded that SUM is not really free (as it is said to be). If it was free, why is there need for license registration (which BTW doesn't work) ?

Will keep you informed about the progress here.
  • Thanks for helping, but it looks like this is a kind of a problem that cannot be solved on the forum, so I will escalate this up to my Sophos partner company support.

It is not an emergency situation. I was evaluating SUM for training purposes and when trial license expired after 30 days I found that I cannot login anymore without licence file (?), and concluded that SUM is not really free (as it is said to be). If it was free, why is there need for license registration (which BTW doesn't work) ?

Will keep you informed about the progress here.
Children
No Data