This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MAX CPU - SUM 4.000-2 Virtual

I recently "upgraded" from ACC3 to SUM4 (downloaded and imported OVF for VMware 5, restored from backup)

After about a day, my CPU usage has been absolutely maxed out.  I've tried running it as single core or as dual core with no relief.  Memory usage appears to be OK.

I've got a total of 112 devices being managed by the system.  When I was on ACC3 I didn't have the CPU issue, of course none of my UTM9 clients were connecting properly to the ACC.

Any ideas?

(I already tried searching the forum to no avail)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi folks,
    what is your swap doing? From the original specifications for that many UTMs under management I would have thought you should go to 4gb.

When you look at top which process is using the most cpu?

Ian

My SUM4.1 is managing 4 UTMS and is running 28% memory from 4gb. This box was originally a UTM, but was changed out due to slow performance.

I've got 5 utm installs on 512 megs of ram..I'm using hyper-v but I used an iso to install it into its VM.  Works flawlessy

Owner:  Emmanuel Technology Consulting

http://etc-md.com

Former Sophos SG(Astaro) advocate/researcher/Silver Partner

PfSense w/Suricata, ntopng, 

Other addons to follow

• Hi folks,
    what is your swap doing? From the original specifications for that many UTMs under management I would have thought you should go to 4gb.

When you look at top which process is using the most cpu?

Ian

My SUM4.1 is managing 4 UTMS and is running 28% memory from 4gb. This box was originally a UTM, but was changed out due to slow performance.

I've got 5 utm installs on 512 megs of ram..I'm using hyper-v but I used an iso to install it into its VM.  Works flawlessy

Owner:  Emmanuel Technology Consulting

http://etc-md.com

Former Sophos SG(Astaro) advocate/researcher/Silver Partner

PfSense w/Suricata, ntopng, 

Other addons to follow

Children
No Data