This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Shared Secret Transmission/View Logins

Hello!  I have just deployed our Sophos UTM Manager.  It is on our internal network and joined to our active directory environment.  I have given different users various rights and want to be able to see who logged in and when.  Is that possible?  I know I can view the WebAdmin logins, but I don't see a way to see who has logged into the Gateway Manager.

Also, I have enabled the shared secret for authentication.  Does anyone know how that shared secret is transmitted between the UTM and the UTM Manager?

Thanks!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • FWIW, I think that I remember reading (I tried to find it again, but could not), that the UTM establishes a SSL connection to the UTM Manager before the shared secret is communicated.  

Also, when connecting to a UTM from the UTM manager, the credentials used to sign in to the gateway manager are passed to the UTM.  You can use the change log to view who signed in and when.  Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works.