This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with SSO to UTM v9 in SUM v4

Hello,

I have two UTM instances v 9.003 managed from SUM v4.000-2.
   Everything works well up to SSO, which either does not work at all, or works only for the first time and then after the UTM window is closed orlogged out and the new click of "Webadmin" button in SUM is performed, then nothing happens and there comes after some time an error

"RPC call to get device.sso failed: #10408 - No response from Device Agent"
or comes just nothing, in every case the webadmin window is not opened. The gateway itself are online connected...

Is it a bug in SUM 4.000-2 or can I somehow meke it works for me? Itis after a fresh install of all 3 (virtual) instances

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I have a similar issue but the error I receive is a little different. It reads "RPC call to get device.soo failed: #10500 - No suitable role found". I am also using UTM 9.003 and SUM 4.002. with Firefox 16.0.2.
  • Simply disable on client-asg the central management, wait 10 seconds and enable it again !
  • did you solved this issue? Nothing helps, only once there came the window with the webadmin, otherwise only this error or just nothing
  • Hello,

did you solved this issue? I have it too... Nothing helps, only once there came the window with the webadmin, otherwise only this error or just nothing
  • Hi ,

Try before of anything to install latest up2date 9.101-12.
    There were some fix of SSO issues in this ver.

Please inform if it help.

All my best.

Gil Peled.

CEO- Expert2IT LTD.

SOPHOS Platinum Partner.

Gil@expert2it.co.Il.

• Hello,
    thank you for the answer :-)
    I have upgraded both gateways to the version 9.101012, but the login still does not work.

Not only this, now also the ruleset deployment does not work. I have already tried to turn off the gateway cesntral management, I have deleted the registrations from the central management, I made everything possible, but it still does not work... :-(((

Not even the ruleset deployment....

If I look into the firewall rulesets, then the rulesets were not deployed and they stand on "offline" what is interesting, because the gateways are both online. I use automatic deployment, it does not make any difference, if I change the organizational unit...

Any ideas or clues what can I test? I did not find any logs of the communication between the accd and the management device - the only diaqgnostic in "central management" of the gateways says something about successfull login...

Only once I have had there somehting like "cannot connect through IPv6 or something like this, but now there is only the "login successfull" message, the icons are green :-(

Any help or ideas or pointers would be very appreciated.
  • OK, I have found the solution. I have to reinstalled the gateways and upgraded to the latest version but then I figured out, the problem was caused by the jumbo frames, which were not correctly defined on all sides, so the connections between the firewalls and management application got broken because of lost "too large" frames - so, my fault :-)