This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Worldmap - Cannot load Maps API!

We are running ACC v3.000 as a virtual machine on ESX 4.1. I rarely use the Worldmap feature but I tried recently after adding another ASG appliance. A few seconds after clicking the Worldmap tab on the Dashboard an information box displays with the text "Cannot load Maps API!". I have tried this with Internet Explorer 8 and 9 as well as Firefox 9.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The problem is the yahoo maps API is incompatible with most browsers now, and can (and will) likely be shutoff soon since they have end of life'd it. We are looking actively at a possible alternative and will get that map restored and working again asap.
  • The problem is the yahoo maps API is incompatible with most browsers now, and can (and will) likely be shutoff soon since they have end of life'd it. We are looking actively at a possible alternative and will get that map restored and working again asap.
Children
  • The problem is the yahoo maps API is incompatible with most browsers now

Primarily due to mixed HTTPS/HTTP content.  Firefox: security.mixed_content.block_active_content => false allows it but is highly discouraged for a general use profile.