This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ACC V2 Free Licenses for Software/Virtual Appliances

Hello,

with the upcoming final release of ACC V2.1 we will provide free personalized license keys to replace the globally available license which will expire by end of this year.

Thanks for using and supporting Astaro Command Center!

Regards,
Henning

Where to get and how to use?

Please check out the all-new landing page for ACC Software/Virtual Appliances:
http://www.astaro.com/download/acc

These licenses will be usable in any environment: private, home-use, non-profit, business, ... no restrictions. The licenses will only install on ACC Software/Virtual Appliances. You need to have at least ACC V1.9 in place to use the license, but we recommend to install ACC V2.1 for new features and improved stability.

If you are an existing user of ACC, you can stick with the expiring global key till end of this year, but we would like to encourage you to get a new personalized key as soon as they are available.

The process is painless and you will be able to use your existing MyAstaro ID to have your personalized license sent to you. Detailed instructions are included in the landing page specified above.

I own an ACC 1000/2000/3000/4000 appliance, what do I do? 

The free licenses will NOT(!) be usable with ACC Hardware Appliances, e.g. ACC 3000 - same as the previously available mass-use license which could not be used on those systems either.

If you have purchased a dedicated hardware appliance, you already have a personalized license key. In that case you need to ensure to have a valid Maintenance contract in order for the Up2Date mechanism to work. 

You can continue to use your existing license on your ACC Hardware Appliance with the new upcoming version of ACC V2.1.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi,
    a bit of a worry, no answer. Now my v1 licence expires at the end of September.
    The UTM-M4 says it is version 1.

How do I find out how my UTM-M licence was created?

Ian[:@][:@][:@]

XG115W - v20.0.2 MR-2 - Home

XG on VM 8 - v21 EAP

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

Children
No Data