This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't create a backup from an ASG

Hello,

when i start a webadmin session from the ACC to an ASG, i can't create and download a backup-file. When i close this session and logon again in the same browser-window, then everything works fine. I've this problem with IE and Firefox.

ACC is running 1.400 and ASG is 6.304. 

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Eckhard

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Henning,

please excuse me for my late answer. The second time I logon manually.

Regards

Eckhard
  • Hi,

ACC creates an equivalent local user on the respective ASG when using the SSO feature. Example:

- ACC user "admin" => ASG (hidden) local user "CM__admin"
    - ASG user "admin" is not equivalent to the ACC user "admin"

So, if you are logging in directly with "admin" on the ASG, you are bypassing the SSO feature. 

Eckhard, could you please verify if the problem still persists when you login with "CM__admin" and your ACC "admin" user password on the respective ASG.

Brucek, please don't mix issues in a thread and open a new thread for the 30500 issue.

Thanks,
    Henning
  • Hi,

ACC creates an equivalent local user on the respective ASG when using the SSO feature. Example:

- ACC user "admin" => ASG (hidden) local user "CM__admin"
    - ASG user "admin" is not equivalent to the ACC user "admin"

So, if you are logging in directly with "admin" on the ASG, you are bypassing the SSO feature. 

Eckhard, could you please verify if the problem still persists when you login with "CM__admin" and your ACC "admin" user password on the respective ASG.

Brucek, please don't mix issues in a thread and open a new thread for the 30500 issue.

Thanks,
    Henning
Children