This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can't create a backup from an ASG

Hello,

when i start a webadmin session from the ACC to an ASG, i can't create and download a backup-file. When i close this session and logon again in the same browser-window, then everything works fine. I've this problem with IE and Firefox.

ACC is running 1.400 and ASG is 6.304. 

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Eckhard

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Henning,

please excuse me for my late answer. The second time I logon manually.

Regards

Eckhard
  • I've had the exact same problem... and it works when I login without using ACC (just like the original poster says it happens to him).

Also, when I attempt to "confirm" a newly appeared ASG, I get an error 30500... and the CommandServer dies... waiting a while for it to restart fixes it.  Also, noticed that the unit shows up as confirmed before and after I hit the button.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

• I've had the exact same problem... and it works when I login without using ACC (just like the original poster says it happens to him).

Also, when I attempt to "confirm" a newly appeared ASG, I get an error 30500... and the CommandServer dies... waiting a while for it to restart fixes it.  Also, noticed that the unit shows up as confirmed before and after I hit the button.

CTO, Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC

https://www.convergesecurity.com

Sophos Platinum Partner

--------------------------------------

Advice given as posted on this forum does not construe a support relationship or other relationship with Convergent Information Security Solutions, LLC or its subsidiaries.  Use the advice given at your own risk.

Children
No Data