This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Install the Version 1.2

Hi 

I have problems by install the version 1.2 ACC on a VMWare Workstation 5.5 and the VMWare server. 
Always when i boot up with the .iso file as cdrom, the ACC installer doesn`t find a Harddrive / Controler???
Maybe i forget set Bootoption on the lilo, for find this *** LSI Logic SCSI Controller...... 
Search on the web for problems with install a SLES9 on vmware but i don`t found anythink.......

Please help me..... [:S]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • ACC currently does not support VMWare's SCSI driver. Use IDE harddisks instead. In VMWare goto VM -> Settings and add an IDE Hardddisk instead of a SCSI harddisk. Set at least 15 GB for disksize. Then it should be possible to install ACC in VMWare, smoothly.

cheers
    Timo
  • ACC currently does not support VMWare's SCSI driver. Use IDE harddisks instead. In VMWare goto VM -> Settings and add an IDE Hardddisk instead of a SCSI harddisk. Set at least 15 GB for disksize. Then it should be possible to install ACC in VMWare, smoothly.

cheers
    Timo
Children