This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not able to administer Firewall if WebAdmin Port is not 443

Hi,

first of all thanks to Astaro for this product, since I have more then 30 Astaros I need to have control over. So this product comes in very handy.

Now the negativ part. All my Astaro Firewalls listen on Port 4430 instead of 443 to be flexible of forwarding https to an internal server. And in that way it's easy to remember.

ACC doesn't read the value for the WebAdmin port so by clicking on WebAdmin, .... (the rest I haven't tried) is not working.

I consider this as fixed asap :-)

Henrik

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Henrik,

as there could be some NAT in between ACC and ASGs it's not possible to find out the port automatically. Of course we could use the port, which is configured in Webadmin of the specific ASG or we could make the port configureable manually. This would help in most cases.
    We will provide an adequate way to setup the port in one of the next verisons of ACC. At the moment there is no detailed list of upcomming features. So at the moment I can't give you more details. But this request I a highly frequented one.

cheers
    Timo
  • We would apreciate this feature to.
Reply Children