This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SG320 UTM 9 New ISP

Hi, 

We have recently changed ISP and get network speeds up to 1gbs up and down.  testing prior to configuring the UTM I was getting speeds of 945mbps down and 976mbps up. (connected directly into the ISP router)  

On the local network devices, we are only seeing a maximum of 94.12mbps.  I am not expecting to see 945mbps on the local network however I wanted to check to see if there is a setting I have missed to increase the speed on the WAN interface. 

I have already changed the total available uplink/downlink bandwidth under the QoS but not made any difference in the connection speed

BR,

CJ

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi CJ - Welcome to the UTM Community!

Check #1 in Rulz (last updated 2020-11-12) to understand that you will also want to disable DoS options in Intrusion Prevention when doing the test that Philipp recommends.

You also didn't tell us what hardware is running UTM nor what speed test you're using.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi CJ - Welcome to the UTM Community!

Check #1 in Rulz (last updated 2020-11-12) to understand that you will also want to disable DoS options in Intrusion Prevention when doing the test that Philipp recommends.

You also didn't tell us what hardware is running UTM nor what speed test you're using.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data