This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM Download broken?

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to get a copy of the UTM free image for the last week so I can familiarize myself with the control software and access points.

Everytime I fill out the export form I get an error saying that the application needs to be reviewed and that someone will get back to me, needless to say no-one has.

What can I do to get hold of the iso?

Thanks

Cheyne

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Cheyne - welcome to the UTM Community!

As a mod, I can see that you're posting from an IP in Australia that isn't listed as an anonymous proxy, so you should be able to get the download.  Any better luck with UTM Support Downloads?  If you're not installing this on a Sophos appliance, be sure to choose the software version.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

I got this to work just now using  your link but it only worked on my phone. I have 2 static connections, office and home, and couldn't get it to work at either site.

Not sure how this will help anyone else who is having the issue but maybe try to download on a device on a dynamic IP address.

Thanks for the help.

• Hi Bob,

I got this to work just now using  your link but it only worked on my phone. I have 2 static connections, office and home, and couldn't get it to work at either site.

Not sure how this will help anyone else who is having the issue but maybe try to download on a device on a dynamic IP address.

Thanks for the help.

Children
No Data