This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED 15 network speed

Hi,

I have read that RED 15 has a maximum throughput of 90 Mbps.

The head office has a fiber line of 300/300.

The branch office has a fiber line of 200/200.

The case is:

Between this there is a RED 15. At the branch office, they log in with RD to RDS server and work with applications.

RDS is at the head office and when they run a speed test on RDS at the brach office, they get this.

When they run speed tests on a local PC, they get this.

So the bottleneck is RED 15, right?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hei Steffen and welcome to the UTM Community!

Yes RED is limiting.  You have several choices:

• SD RED 60
    • UTM 105 with a Network Protection subscription
    • XGS 107 with a Base license

You should discuss this with your Sophos reseller partner.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello again,
    I am coming to go for an SG 105 v3 Appliance as I need to upgrade firewall as well.
    I am thinking of setting up Site to Site IPSec between the head office and the branch office.

Is there any good documentation on how to set this up and how to route the traffic? then I think of normal surfing traffic and traffic that will reach internal resources.

• Hello again,
    I am coming to go for an SG 105 v3 Appliance as I need to upgrade firewall as well.
    I am thinking of setting up Site to Site IPSec between the head office and the branch office.

Is there any good documentation on how to set this up and how to route the traffic? then I think of normal surfing traffic and traffic that will reach internal resources.

Children
No Data