This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Some RED devices showing LED error indicating "The gateway is reachable, but the internet cannot be reached."

We just migrated from the UTM firewall to an XG firewall and re-programmed all of out RED devices that were on the UTM into the new XG firewall.

Many of the RED devices connected to the provisioning servers fine and downloaded their new connections and re-established the tunnel connection just fine.

Others are failing with the System light flashing RED and Internet Light flashing green, which indicates the Gateway is reachable, but the internet is not.

Nothing has changed with the internet setup where these RED devices once worked fine, but now will not.

We have brought some of them back to HQ to our test connection that is a Separate ISP, and the REDs come up fine and establish a tunnel with the XG.

When we send the Sophos RED back to the location they are from, the same issue comes back.

What is the difference between the OLD UTM and the NEW XG provisioning that would cause this?

Like I said.  Nothing has changed at the location where these RED devices are located, and once worked fine?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

Since this is an issue with an XG and not a UTM, should I move this thread to the XG Community?

Cheers -  Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi and welcome to the UTM Community!

Since this is an issue with an XG and not a UTM, should I move this thread to the XG Community?

Cheers -  Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data