This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM Virtual and Sophos UTM 110/120 Red Connection error INET6 configuration failed

Hi everyone,
i have an Sophos utm Virtual with an public ip at an Hoster.
I bought an Sophos UTM 110/120 at my home.
i want to set up an RED Connectioon between both of them.
I used following kb to set up https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000034955?language=en_US

But at my Branch UTM i get the following Error:

2021:03:08-15:33:10 sophos_hamburg red_client[8570]: CHILD Tunnel 1: Can't connect (IO::Socket::INET6 configuration failed)
2021:03:08-15:33:13 sophos_hamburg red_client[4274]: Tunnel 1: Forking client handler

IPV6 is disabled on the branch site and enabled at the Office site.

could this Problem because at the office site is ipv6 activated?

Thanks for your help.
Best 
Matthias

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

How the UTM 110/120 at your home is connected to the internet? Do you have a provider-router in front of SG?

Which IP do you have at the SG at home?

Which SG (hoster/Home) is the "master" ... where you create the RED-Client-file...

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Hi Dirk,
    In Front of my UTM at Home is an FritzBox, the utm is an Exposed Host.
    The UTM at Home got at External an 10.0.0.117 and Internat 10.0.1.1
    The Master is the SG at the Hoster.

I Also bought an Red10 which i set up for testing behind the FritzBox and Behind my UTM and it works "perfectly" ;)

• Hi Dirk,
    In Front of my UTM at Home is an FritzBox, the utm is an Exposed Host.
    The UTM at Home got at External an 10.0.0.117 and Internat 10.0.1.1
    The Master is the SG at the Hoster.

I Also bought an Red10 which i set up for testing behind the FritzBox and Behind my UTM and it works "perfectly" ;)

Children
No Data