This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos RED 10

Hi everyone,

i have a problem with my RED 10 Devices.

We purchased 3 units from a company for our employees who are working at home office right now.

I wanted to connect the devices to our UTM device but it doesn't recognize any of them.

We have also unlock-codes but it doesn't work either.

Is there any way or solution to check if the access code is correct or to reset the box to factory settings ?

Best regards

Pawel

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • RED10 devices went EOL 01-NOV-2018, as you can see here they are subsequently removed from the code.
    Although I've never read a similar statement for the UTM software it is well possible, that the Sophos-provided provisioning system (red.astaro.com) not longer supports these.

I recommend migrating to SD RED-20 as outlined in the life cycle document.
    Sophos often provides trade-in programs to replace old hardware.

• I agree that the SD RED 20 is a better choice.  That said, there are still several RED 10s functioning perfectly at some client sites, but they are out of warranty.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I agree that the SD RED 20 is a better choice.  That said, there are still several RED 10s functioning perfectly at some client sites, but they are out of warranty.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data