This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RED15 Issue System LED IS RED

Dear All,

Greetings,

I have an issue with the RED15 device, anyone knows why I facing this issue and how can I solve this issue

Photo attached >>

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Abdul,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community!

if the System RED is blinking at the same time as the Router, Internet and Tunnel one, then it means the RED was not able to pull a configuration file from the Provisioning Server or a Firmware update failed. You can find more about the LED light status here.

Is this a first deployment of the RED device? Has it ever been connected before?

Make sure port 3400 and 3410 are open by your ISP. Try doing a telnet red.astaro.com 3400 from a computer where the RED will be connected to confirm.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hello Abdul,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community!

if the System RED is blinking at the same time as the Router, Internet and Tunnel one, then it means the RED was not able to pull a configuration file from the Provisioning Server or a Firmware update failed. You can find more about the LED light status here.

Is this a first deployment of the RED device? Has it ever been connected before?

Make sure port 3400 and 3410 are open by your ISP. Try doing a telnet red.astaro.com 3400 from a computer where the RED will be connected to confirm.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
Children
No Data