This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

erawppa.com

High everybody,

since yesterday i receive ATP Events blocking DNS for "erawppa.com". Is this dangerous or harmless? There is a relation to microsoft forms.

192.168.160.148 C2/Generic-A erawppa.com 19 DNS

450 4.1.2 <groupbuyforms-info5@erawppa.com>: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found; from=<> to=<groupbuyforms-info5@erawppa.com>

Any Idea ?

Greetings

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo,

Please show a picture of the message you received about the block.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • High BAlfson,

here it is

Advanced Threat Protection

A threat has been detected in your network The source IP/host listed below was found to communicate with a potentially malicious site outside your company.

Details about the alert:

Threat name....: C2/Generic-A

Details........: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/threat-center/threat-analyses/viruses-and-spyware/C2~Generic-A.aspx

Time...........: 2021-06-11 03:58:54

Traffic blocked: yes

Source IP address or host: 192.168.160.148

The Problem does not longer exist. First i thought okay a PC was highjacked. But after a while we received spam and suspicous mails. An Email-Account has been hacked.

Without the Sophos we wouldn`t have recognized this in this early state. I have identified the account and it was closed. The mailqueues are now  empty.

Greetings Peter

• High BAlfson,

here it is

Advanced Threat Protection

A threat has been detected in your network The source IP/host listed below was found to communicate with a potentially malicious site outside your company.

Details about the alert:

Threat name....: C2/Generic-A

Details........: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/threat-center/threat-analyses/viruses-and-spyware/C2~Generic-A.aspx

Time...........: 2021-06-11 03:58:54

Traffic blocked: yes

Source IP address or host: 192.168.160.148

The Problem does not longer exist. First i thought okay a PC was highjacked. But after a while we received spam and suspicous mails. An Email-Account has been hacked.

Without the Sophos we wouldn`t have recognized this in this early state. I have identified the account and it was closed. The mailqueues are now  empty.

Greetings Peter

Children
No Data