This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pass specific websites over IPSec tunnel : SOPHOS UTM 9

I`ve client who wants to route specific websites over IPsec tunnel connecting to Mikrotik router. I have done this on Mikrotik routers and its pretty simple there but in Sophos UTM 9 it seems like there is something specific that is required but im missing that part. Im able to ping mikrotik internal ip address from Sophos clients. So, tunnel is working clearly. I have tried to create SRCNAT rule but it doesnt routes traffic over tunnel. For testing purpose i have created DNS host group with google.com but still no luck. Any ideas that can guide me/ make it happen. 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

If you want to send traffic to some websites through the IPsec tunnel, you need to add the IP address of the website to the remote network so these websites can be reachable via the remote gateway.

Thanks,

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

If you want to send traffic to some websites through the IPsec tunnel, you need to add the IP address of the website to the remote network so these websites can be reachable via the remote gateway.

Thanks,

Children