This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where to download UTM Firmware version 9.601-5

Hello all,

I can't locate the download link to the UTM firmware 9.601-5. I wanna make sure I have it before upgrading to 9.605-1.

Could someone share it with me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Thierry.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi

The updates are located in the up2date directory at the below:

https://ftp.astaro.com/UTM/v9/

I have never manually applied an update (I just wait for the up2date service to push them to me) but I see there is a link on that page for https://ftp.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.601005-602003.tgz.gpg, so I assume that is the one you're looking for (as opposed to a fresh installation ISO of version 9.601-5; for that, you'd have to instead navigate to www.sophos.com/.../utm-downloads.aspx)

Kind regards,

Briain

• Salut Thierry,

There's no 9.601 Up2Date available on the ftp site any more, so you would need to get Sophos Support to add it back.  If the Up2Date to 9.605 doesn't work, I would recommend going back to 9.510 which is available as an ISO on the link Briain gave.  Remember that you will need to have a configuration backup that is not newer than the version to which you're restoring.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I'm on 9.510-5 with my SG230, are there issues with the latest update 9.605-1? It is showing ready to install via up2date. Should it Install it or stay with my current version?

I noticed some people complaining here about issues with the new one.  Please advise!

• I've recommended to my clients on 9.510 and older that they Up2Date to 9.510 and then directly from there to 9.605.  If you have one or more REDs connected, the current recommendation is to disconnect the LAN cables behind the REDs before the 9.510-to-9.605 Up2Date and then to reconnect them after 9.605 is up and running.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA