This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM and Ap55 monitoring with Zabbix Server

i have a sophos UTM9 Firewall and about 70 Ap55/ap55c i instaled a zabbix server and i want to add firewall and ap to zabbix, i searched for template and i can´t find anything to work, i have Zabbix 5.0.20. Any can help me with some directions how i can do that ?

thank you very much

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi.

What about SNMP integration. You may this use to monitor the firewall at least. For tha APs I think there is not a lot you may monitor. But I never tried. As far as I know you can use SNMP traps to get nearly the same informations like in notification mails. (AP is going up/down).

Sophos Gold Partner
    4TISO GmbH, Germany
    If a post solves your question click the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • i enabled snmp v2 on firewal but i don´t know what template to use ..... for ap i need to see status .. up / down and if is possible the trafic.At this moment i used a template simple icmp ping to see up down status for ap ... and that is all i can get.

• Are you sure this would work with Sophos UTM?  I think Zabbix may only work with XG and they have templates for XG, but not UTM.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

• i have response from AP that is working with icmp ping template, for the rest i am asking for help.... maybe a snmp simple template with autodiscovery would work in UTM i did not try it yet, Is any familiar with this subject ?

Reply Children
No Data