This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem on opening LiveLog window on UTM 9 on esxi

Hello 

When i open the LiveLog on my UTM 9 multiple window pops up with the error message:

"Can't use string ("0") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /wfe/asg/modules/asg_logging.pm line 2260."

I tried on the to rebuild DB but same problem

I found on a external blog that, to solve the issue, needs to open a case to support and refer the Internal KB  KB-000042250.

Actually the UTM version is 9.708-6, but the error was appear with a previous version and the update has not solved the issue.

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • It's a database error from what I gather, and rebuilding solves it: 

/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild " (used at the SSH command line)

If you tried that already as you indicated, hopefully you can get lucky enough to have a Sophos staff member be able to give you the fix if they happen to read this.  

I couldn't find anything on the KB, and only found several posts about the error you experienced.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

• It's a database error from what I gather, and rebuilding solves it: 

/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild " (used at the SSH command line)

If you tried that already as you indicated, hopefully you can get lucky enough to have a Sophos staff member be able to give you the fix if they happen to read this.  

I couldn't find anything on the KB, and only found several posts about the error you experienced.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

Children
No Data