This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Send email to gmail account in spam

Hi All,

I have a problem, I'm using Sophos UTM is mail security for my mail systems. However, after configured , all account on domain send email to gmail account it's marked in spam. Please help me advice to fix this issue. where was i wrong ? I've already configured DKIM and SPF. Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

My domain : cha.com.vn

I ran check tool on mxtoolbox.com and results as below:

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Truong,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

What is the IP you are using to send the email out? Most of the time when the email ends up in the SPAM folder is because the IP has been categorized as possible Spammer. As Bob mentioned, if you could show us in the email in the SPAM folder the reason why it got in the SPAM folder, it would point us to the root of the problem and most likely the solution.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
  • Hello Truong,

Thank you for contacting the Sophos Community.

What is the IP you are using to send the email out? Most of the time when the email ends up in the SPAM folder is because the IP has been categorized as possible Spammer. As Bob mentioned, if you could show us in the email in the SPAM folder the reason why it got in the SPAM folder, it would point us to the root of the problem and most likely the solution.

Regards,

Emmanuel (EmmoSophos)
    Technical Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Sophos Support VideosProduct Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.
Children