This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

OpenPGP - Key not downloadable - Workaround added

Hello Guys,

this is my first question in this forum i hope im in the right section for it.

So i got a Problem with one of MY UTMs. Its a SG125 with Firmware Version 9.510-5.

I setup PGP everything working fine. The Problem is the following button to download the public key is not working properly. I can just press download

then the new window pops up with the offer to download and then if i press it nothing happens.

I have the exact configuration at another firewall there it is working just fine overthere. Things i have tried is to reset the Email Encryption system and reboot the system.

Ofcourse i can get the keys from /var/storage/chroot-smtp/.gnupg/ but i´d like to know why it isnt working as my other utm.

Thanks for your help

Jason

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Modify a certificate at the command line so that it can be downloaded in WebAdmin in 9.510

New member Frank, IT posted that the certificate download bug had to do with having parentheses in the name, so I tested the following...

First, we need to get the REF_ of the certificate we want to rename (my bold):

secure:/root # cc get_object_by_name aaa user 'testuser' |grep \'x509_cert\'
                          'x509_cert' => 'REF_fiqNWbGvwf',
    secure:/root # cc get_object REF_fiqNWbGvwf |grep \'certificate
                          'certificate' => 'REF_mYjqWiANga',

Now, change the name (the result of the following would be 0 instead of the REF_ if the command were incorrect):

secure:/root # cc change_object REF_mYjqWiANga name 'testuser X509 User Cert'
    REF_mYjqWiANga

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA