This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iView Setup network configuration.

I may be missing something really simple, or misunderstand the intended use of iView 2.0.

I installed this in a Hyper-V server, then according to the guide I needed to go to 172.16.16.18.  I thought this must be a mistake so I checked for used IP's in my DHCP range and found none.

Most of my network is in a simple 192.160.0.0/24 segment so I fired up a workstation VM and set a static address to 172.16.16.100.  Now I could get to the iView configuration web page.

Then it prompts me for network configuration for WAN port B.   I'm not sure what this is, since I thought it would just be using a simple connection to my Sophos UTM 9.  I tried putting 192.168.0.0/24 info in the fields but it give me "Incorrect Configuration" when I click "Save Changes".

What am I missing here?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I found tbis very confusing and frustrating as well.   This is much eaer to do from the console window.   Ihad to ask support for the password - I thonk it is admin.   The console window has a simple menu. Which makes sense.  Tbe web page wizard assumes that you have multiple nics - I think 4.  Wnen I thought it was repeating a question it qas actually asking about the next nic.   At any rate, from the console I configured exactly what I wanted.

Xg setup was similar.

Children
No Data