This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM Version 9.352-6 and 9.318-5 released (Do not install!!)

DO NOT INSTALL - THE UPDATES ARE FAULTY (Read this thread through!)

News

· Security Update
Remarks

· System will be rebooted
Bugfixes

36115 WebAdmin reflective XSS Vulnerability
36126 OpenSSL security update 1.0.1q

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This is why I always wait a couple of days and google the build or KB number for updates for pretty much any software prior to installing/upgrading/updating. Subscribed and hopefully will see a notification with the fix posted on in this thread.
  • This is why I always wait a couple of days and google the build or KB number for updates for pretty much any software prior to installing/upgrading/updating. Subscribed and hopefully will see a notification with the fix posted on in this thread.
Children
  • Yeah, that's what I normally do as well, but I assumed coming here at this point would be fruitless. After reading all of the bug fixes in the prior update and seeing only 2 bug fixes on this one, I assumed they actually had this stabilized. I also assumed with the influx of capital from going public, that by now they had surely bought a better oven for baking these delectable "pies".

Three assumptions, three fails.

Of course I immediately came here (after it was too late) and first thread is BAlfson telling me not to. Doh!

“Stay paranoid, my friends.”