This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM Version 9.352-6 and 9.318-5 released (Do not install!!)

DO NOT INSTALL - THE UPDATES ARE FAULTY (Read this thread through!)

News

· Security Update
Remarks

· System will be rebooted
Bugfixes

36115 WebAdmin reflective XSS Vulnerability
36126 OpenSSL security update 1.0.1q

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • 352-6 on pair of active active SG125's. Same behavior. Connection graph missing from home page. I did notice if I log out and log back in then everything but flow control loads correctly (including home page and executive report). Network Visibility won't let me toggle off. All this is with Internet Explorer 11.

I switched to Firefox 42 and noticed I can toggle Network Visibility. I don't frequent this area (Application Control) but the Flow Monitor says "No Data Available" in the table. I don't know enough to know if this is normal or not.

“Stay paranoid, my friends.”

• 352-6 on pair of active active SG125's. Same behavior. Connection graph missing from home page. I did notice if I log out and log back in then everything but flow control loads correctly (including home page and executive report). Network Visibility won't let me toggle off. All this is with Internet Explorer 11.

I switched to Firefox 42 and noticed I can toggle Network Visibility. I don't frequent this area (Application Control) but the Flow Monitor says "No Data Available" in the table. I don't know enough to know if this is normal or not.

“Stay paranoid, my friends.”

Children
No Data