This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Root partition filling up...

I just updated a ASG220 from 8.x to 9.x. The upgrade went fine, but now it is downloading all the patches since 9.007 (37 of them) and it now says the root partition is filling up and consequently it can not install any of them since it does not have the room to unpack them. Is it possible to delete a bunch of the downloaded patches and have it upgrade them in batches instead of all at once?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I thought that might be it.  Look here.  Since it looks like you're using High Availability, you will need to use ha_utils ssh to log into the Slave and do the same thing over there.

The real solution will be to replace that hard drive with one that's at least 60MB.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I thought that might be it.  Look here.  Since it looks like you're using High Availability, you will need to use ha_utils ssh to log into the Slave and do the same thing over there.

The real solution will be to replace that hard drive with one that's at least 60MB.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data