This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Root partition filling up...

I just updated a ASG220 from 8.x to 9.x. The upgrade went fine, but now it is downloading all the patches since 9.007 (37 of them) and it now says the root partition is filling up and consequently it can not install any of them since it does not have the room to unpack them. Is it possible to delete a bunch of the downloaded patches and have it upgrade them in batches instead of all at once?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I have the kinda same problem. For two weeks now it started sending messages - 
    Root partition is filling up - please check. Current usage: 97%
    -- 
    HA Status          : HA SLAVE (node id: 2)
    System Uptime      : 1 day 9 hours 21 minutes
    System Load        : 0.11
    System Version     : Sophos UTM 9.313-3

I checked already but have no idea what to delete, and from where. I would be really happy if someone could give me a hint, where to look for the big files, since /dev/sda6 is mounted as "/" (root???)
  • I have the kinda same problem. For two weeks now it started sending messages - 
    Root partition is filling up - please check. Current usage: 97%
    -- 
    HA Status          : HA SLAVE (node id: 2)
    System Uptime      : 1 day 9 hours 21 minutes
    System Load        : 0.11
    System Version     : Sophos UTM 9.313-3

I checked already but have no idea what to delete, and from where. I would be really happy if someone could give me a hint, where to look for the big files, since /dev/sda6 is mounted as "/" (root???)
Children
No Data