This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Email not valid Can't download

Someone want to tell me why the system says my email is not valid..  I have been here before  LOL

Invalid email

We’re sorry – the email address you entered, mshanley@coloradoonly.com, was invalid. Please verify your email is correct and resubmit. Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi ,

Good day and thanks for reaching out to Sophos Community; I hope you’re well.

I see you already opened a support ticket under your account and they already sent you a reset link for your password, kindly follow the instructions on setting up. 

Kindly let us know if you need further information and assistance.

Have a nice day ahead and thank you for choosing Sophos

Cheers,

Raphael Alganes
    Community Support Engineer | Sophos Technical Support
    Sophos Support Videos Product Documentation  |  @SophosSupport  | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question use the 'Verify Answer' link.

• When we CLICK the link to DOWNLOAD it takes us to a page and we have to fil out a form for the download it says...  something about if you are from a certain country.. etc

When we I put in My email address I have already logged in with...  it says "Email is not valid."

(Editing Original Post)

• Mitch, it looks like your account was created 2 years ago and that this thread is your first participation here.

Your problem is that the mail server for your email account appears to be down;

# telnet mail.coloradoonly.com 25
         Trying 63.231.91.130...

I didn't even get a chance to say EHLO, let alone try a RCPT TO for your email.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Mitch, it looks like your account was created 2 years ago and that this thread is your first participation here.

Your problem is that the mail server for your email account appears to be down;

# telnet mail.coloradoonly.com 25
         Trying 63.231.91.130...

I didn't even get a chance to say EHLO, let alone try a RCPT TO for your email.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • I didn't even get a chance to say EHLO, let alone try a RCPT TO for your email.

Probably a firewall issue at your side. I get:

Connecting to 63.231.91.130

220 efa.coloradoonly.com ESMTP Postfix [739 ms]
    EHLO keeper-us-east-1d.mxtoolbox.com
    250-efa.coloradoonly.com
    250-SIZE 133169152
    250-STARTTLS
    250 DSN [199 ms]
    MAIL FROM:<supertool@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>
    250 2.1.0 Ok [198 ms]
    RCPT TO:<test@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>
    554 5.7.1 <test@mxtoolboxsmtpdiag.com>: Relay access denied [3063 ms]

• Hi Bob,

I think that it might be a FW issue as some FW are using Geo IP Blocking. 

I dont understand what the download webpage is doing since im already logged in and why it says my email is not vlid when I fill out the form.. is it TESTING to see if it can talk to my email server?

There are pretty strict setting on the FW..  do you know what Country the server is located in that is sending the test?

My domain, email server, have been setup for years and is used daily.. (I have dmarc, dkim, spf Rev DNS, etc) my account with Sophos has been around for several years as well.