This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SG330 does not show available updates

Hello to all,

we are using several UTM firewalls and all of them got the update to version 9.709 except our main firewall which is a SG330 in HA cluster.
It is still running on version 9.707 and the Up2Date status says "no updates available". Also changing the interval did not bring any improvement.

What is the problem here ? Thanks for help.

Greets Marc

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • This sometimes happens with UTM and has been a personal issue for me since about 9.5 where the UTM never receives the update.  The next update, it would get, then the one after that would not show up again.  Manually downloading the Up2Date file and applying it works fine.  Why it did this behavior - no clue.

It only stopped doing this for me after I completely reloaded my UTM.  Probably not an option for you to do that reload, but you can download the Up2Date file and install it manually.  The 9.709 update post recommends installing 9.708 first then 9.709.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

• This sometimes happens with UTM and has been a personal issue for me since about 9.5 where the UTM never receives the update.  The next update, it would get, then the one after that would not show up again.  Manually downloading the Up2Date file and applying it works fine.  Why it did this behavior - no clue.

It only stopped doing this for me after I completely reloaded my UTM.  Probably not an option for you to do that reload, but you can download the Up2Date file and install it manually.  The 9.709 update post recommends installing 9.708 first then 9.709.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

Children
No Data