This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vga to hdmi converter on the hdmi interface of a SG 115 doesn't work

I tried to use a vga to hdmi converter (with chipset) at the hdmin interface of a SG115. But it didn't work. No picture on screen (Monitor/Display works fine).  Anybody experience with using such an adapter?

Thanks.

Matti

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I may be totally wrong on this but i think there are two sorts of HDMI to VGA converters. I believe there is provision to include the VGA signal on the HDMI socket. if it is present then a passive HDMI to VGA converter will work. If the VGA signal is not present on the HDMI socket then an active HDMI to VGA converter is needed to generate the VGA signal.

• I may be totally wrong on this but i think there are two sorts of HDMI to VGA converters. I believe there is provision to include the VGA signal on the HDMI socket. if it is present then a passive HDMI to VGA converter will work. If the VGA signal is not present on the HDMI socket then an active HDMI to VGA converter is needed to generate the VGA signal.

Children
No Data