I have a set of SG210 running UTM 9.510-5 firmware with active subscription.
Recently 1 of the SG210 had problem and we RMA the unit, a replacement unit was sent to us, but with a higher firmware version (9.705). I checked the Sophos UTM download page and seems UTM 9.510-5 is no longer available for download any more.
May I know what is the correct procedure to join the replacement unit back to the HA cluster?
1. Backup config file from existing working SG210
2. Go to MyUTM, license for the old faulty unit and change the serial number to the new unit
3. Go to High Availability setting in the existing working SG210 and change the operation mode to Off
4. Upgrade existing SG210 to same firmware as the replacement unit (downtime expected)
5. Connect the HA ports for both units
6. Configure HA setting at existing unit
7. Connect the WAN and LAN port of replacement unit
Is the above steps correct?
This thread was automatically locked due to age.