This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

License recently created (June 2020) - EndPoint AV expiring already?

Hi,

I created my current UTM home license on June 24th.   All of my enabled components expire in July 2023, except for EndPoint AV, which expires on October 27 2020.

Is that expected?  Do I need to recreate my license again?

thanks

Kevin

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • the AV (from the UTM) ended some time ago, this is only the endpoint AV that is from the UTM, it was useless anyway. Also with the lack of consistent updates of the UTM firmware (which in turn would not update the AV Software) Sophos has changed to a Cloud deployed/updated version of the software.

XG & UTM Architect (Systems: XG v18 & UTM 9.7 - Virtual, HW & SW)
    Curious enough to take it apart, skilled enough to put it back together, Clever enough to hide the extra parts when I'm Done!

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

We have now stopped selling Sophos UTM Endpoint Protection subscriptions as of December 31st, 2018, and retired support at the end of 2019.

There is a free upgrade to Sophos Central-managed Endpoint Protection for licensed customers, which delivers enhanced protection and management capabilities. Learn more: https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000035567?language=en_US

Thanks,