This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Gästenetz kommt per http über den Proxy auf interne Ressourcen

Guten Morgen, 

Wie schon im Betreff geschrieben, habe ich das Problem, dass ich aus einem Gäste-Wifi per http auf interne Ressourcen komme. Das Problem bestand, weil auch das GästeWIFI über den Proxy gefiltert wird. Der lässt das wohl zu. 

Habt ihr eine Lösung für mich?

Beste Grüße, Sebastian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Sebastian,

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. Frowning2)

You might be interested in a document I maintain that I make available to members of the UTM Community, "Configure HTTP Proxy for a Network of Guests."  If you would like me to send you this document, send me your email address via private message here. Ich behaupte auch eine deutsche Version, die ursprünglich vom Mitglieder hallowach übersetzt wurde, als wir zusammen im Jahre 2013 eine große Revision machten.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Sebastian,

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. Frowning2)

You might be interested in a document I maintain that I make available to members of the UTM Community, "Configure HTTP Proxy for a Network of Guests."  If you would like me to send you this document, send me your email address via private message here. Ich behaupte auch eine deutsche Version, die ursprünglich vom Mitglieder hallowach übersetzt wurde, als wir zusammen im Jahre 2013 eine große Revision machten.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data