This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SG 450 & RED 60 Transparent / Split Perfomance

Guten Morgen zusammen,

wir Stellen gerade auf eine SG um.

SG 450 HA Modus Active/Passive

FW. 9.705-3

1G / 1G WAN VDF

an der SG hängen 2 RED 60

RED60 1 an 1G/1G Leitung VDF (Sophos XG 230 (v18) Subnet-> WAN any)

RED60 2 an 100/40 VDSL Leitung Telekom (Lancom Subnet-> WAN any )

bei der RED1 haben wir einen durchsatz von 2MB/s bei der RED 2 nur 355KB/s

haben schon Diverse Einstellungen an der RED Schnittstelle mit der MTU gemacht (1500, 1400, 1394,1384)

haben den 2. UTM Hostname deaktiviert in der RED Konfig.

Regeln sind  Schnittstelle RED + Schnittstelle Subnet <-> ANY <-> Schnittstelle RED + Schnittstelle Subnet

Speedtest ins Internet zeigt an des Bandbreite vorhanden ist..

wir bekommen häufig die Meldung in der LOG :

Overflow happened on reds

Missing keepalive from reds

hat jemand ne Idee was wir noch Testen könnten?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

The slow speed issue with the SD-RED 60 is believed to be resolved with the new RED firmware(3.0.005), which will be released soon. Once the new firmware is available, we’ll update the release notes at Release Notes & News. I'd suggest you subscribe to the new blog notification. 

If you already created the support case, please send me the case number via a personal message. 

Thanks,

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

The slow speed issue with the SD-RED 60 is believed to be resolved with the new RED firmware(3.0.005), which will be released soon. Once the new firmware is available, we’ll update the release notes at Release Notes & News. I'd suggest you subscribe to the new blog notification. 

If you already created the support case, please send me the case number via a personal message. 

Thanks,

Children
No Data